Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Feng Qi Cang Lan release!

Thanks to all the new staff! Also we are now full on proofreaders! But we'll take every other position we'll even train you for cleaning and typesetting! Also looking for a raw provider! Someone who can store and download the raw for given website to help! Looking forward to your applications!^^
(Also this is our first batch release)
(P.s. Leaving a comment will help us know this is popular and go faster! Even just I read this or hi is enough!^^)

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

15 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it just me but the link is just showing one image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya guys if wanna send feedbacks or if you want to caht w/ the scanlation members please go to this link https://discord.gg/6J3ZdAr :D thnx

    -AsuraKiss (Typesetter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the release keep up the good work as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reluctant to read this at first but once I got started on it I knew I was going to really like it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for uploading!! I had fun reading it!! Will wait for the next chapter.. 😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the chapter. just found it today and its interesting xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your hard work. I love reading this n hopefully I can read this manhua till the end of story :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! I love this manga! I HOPE that it will update quicker though... Anyways keep up with the good work!��

    ReplyDelete