Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A New Site!

We have a new site!!! It's to celebrate our first year anniversary! I can't believe we've already survived a year! Thank you everyone for your support and thank you staff for sticking with me even though I don't do a lot. The site was made by the staff too! It's a lot better than this one. It will probably be easier to use. But thanks again for supporting us! It's already been a year!
The new website url
silverleafscans.wordpress.com

(It's really cool check it out, and everything will be posted on that site from now on. Also I couldn't get a pic on here, but it really does look nice)

silverleafscans.wordpress.com

9 comments:

  1. Copy that! Thank you very much ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 U 😄😄 And I'm really grateful for all of your translation. Keep the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I really do appreciate all of your works!! Thank you with love! ❤ keep up the good work guys! 😄😊😘🙌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for everything... thank u and ur team giving us so much pleasure.😆😆
    keep up guys, we will always be there cheer on you 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's my hamble request. please dear, if possible update a journey to the past soon..! really can't wait for the next chapters...😭😭
    coz very very interesting story and enormous romance awaiting.. 😍 I've seen it's raw from 52 till 76chapter, so I m really excited for the update.😆
    plz guys, if u wanna translate anything else 1st pick this and update rapidly.
    forgive me for my troublesome request, don't mind plz🙏
    I just requested u, coz here is the only place where my wish can be granted.😇

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did you guys delete that site???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the hard work guys!! It’s really appreciated 😊

    ReplyDelete