Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cleaners and Typesetters!

Hello. Me (admin) here. We need, need, need typesetters and cleaners!!! If you even just want to learn or this is your first time. We can direct you to videos and if you have extra questions we can help, so in other words no experience required!!!!!

We need people for every project except desolate era! We want to release more, but no typesetters and cleaners!

P.s. Translators are always welcome!

Sorry I forgot to put this on until now. Please email at silverleafscans@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Which projects are available? For Typesetter

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will take a typesetter in any project (see our list of projects. It's on our blog) except in desolate era. As for translator, you get free pick! Anything! Like literally any project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to help your scan, i can do typessetting, and my friend can translate chinese.

      Delete
    2. Please email at silverleafscans@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hi!

    It'd be great if i could try my hand at this. I don't really have much skills in terms of photoshop or stuff. But it'll be intersting to learn em. :)

    If you guys need anything, just hit me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello u really release a nice projects .continue with them amd release frequently

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will help with typesetting!Just tell me how to do it and where should I do it.I've never did this before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! :D if its not a bother I would like to help. But i will tell you now that i have no experience ๐Ÿ˜“ I do have a bit of knowledge in photoshop so cleaner should do. Thanks for the hard work btw keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello please email at silverleafscans@gmail.com
    ๐Ÿ˜…Sorry forgot to put that on the post.

    ReplyDelete